Technical Analysis Course
Philosophy of Technical Analysis and Awareness about…
Technical Analysis Course
Philosophy of Technical Analysis and Awareness about important power concepts associated with each of TA Tools
Author: Varun Aggarwal
- Philosophy of Technical Analysis and Awareness about important power concepts associated with each of TA Tools
- The basic assumption
- When to use TA and FA
- Price discounts everything
- Different types of charts(When to use which type of chart)
- Types of Candlestick analysis(single to multiple patterns)
- Demand and supply zones & support resistance concepts
- Gap theory
- Major Indicators and Oscillators(Why use indicators, Which type to use)
- Moving averages: dynamic / Speed and Power
- Bull market and Bear market tool kit applications
- Spotting Breakouts and Breakdowns
- OHLC method
- Trading strategies
- Dow theory and Elliot wave theory insights
- Bottom finding technique
- RSI in different forms-Divergence and Convergence
- Head & Shoulder, Cup & Handle pattern Analysis
- Rules to stop losing money
- How to formulate your own calls
- Long term strategies
- Special Analysis in class only, Q&A sessions along with practical and Demonstration
- Life time mentoring and hand holding till you don’t feel confident to trade in the markets.
Request more information
Why Profit Idea
Trained 30000+ Traders and Investors
Highly Professional Education meeting best of the Industry standards
Learn from best Trainers and Practitioners (Traders and Investors)
Learn at your own pace
Fees and Schedule
Total Fees: Rs.99999/- (Rupees Ninety Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine Only). inclusive of GST
A. No! The course is advanced module for NCFM Derivatives. If you are a beginner you should start with Derivatives Basic module.
A. You will have nothing to unlearn so learning curve will be fast you would be able to start focusing on the winning trades straight away instead of going through confusing depictions from different people in the market.
A. Yes again. More than 50% of our sessions comprise of regular traders. You can hone your trading skills and reduce the loss-making trades by incorporating learnings from this Course. You will also learn about Back-testing and the strategies with which you can improve your existing trading system and enhance it.
A. You can attend the same workshop in the next available date free of cost.
A. Post the purchase, you will get an instant notification of your registration. Our team will also get in touch with you through email with the login instructions before the Course begins.
This workshop covers complete Candlestick trading strategies which can be use for trading in any Markets i.e. Stocks, Derivatives, Currency and Commodities across all the exchanges. There is no other advanced course on Candlesticks as such. However, if you wish to sign-up for other courses you can do so – which is completely optional.
Why Choose Us
CFA Training Institute
REAL TIME TRADING EXPERIENCE
Small teacher to student ratio
Full-time or part-time traders
Have Doubts Contact Us...
No Reviews found for this course.