Fundamental analysis is a stock valuation methodology…
Fundamental analysis is a stock valuation methodology arrived at by performing security analysis.
Author: Varun Aggarwal
- Quality of Earnings
- Quality of Management
- Net Position of the Business
- Net Performance of the business
- What is fundamental analysis?
- Why is fundamental analysis relevant for investing?
- Identifying potential Multi-bagger stocks
- Using PE/PB charts to identify fundamental opportunity
- Trading Nifty & Bank Nifty using Dividend Yield, P/B, PE live data
- Using Relative Valuation to pick quality gems
- Understanding Graham Valuation & Intrinsic Value
- Identifying hidden bargain & cash bargain stocks
- Unlocking Hidden Bond component approach
- Key Ratio Analysis
- Creating various filters using multiple approaches
- Magic Formula for quality stocks
- Moat Businesses for long term
- Defensive Stocks
- Peter Lynch approach
- Turn around business
- Undervalued growth stocks
- Benjamin Graham and Buffett approach
- Value Stocks
- Low PE and High EPS stocks
- Defensive Stocks
- Bull Cartel Stocks
- CAPM Analysis
- CRP Valuation
- Buffett & Munger Approach for discounting
- Annual Report key points
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Cash Flow Statement Analysis
- Profit & Loss statement Analysis
- FCFE Model
- Expected Return Model
- Time Machine Valuation Approach – Forward and Backward thinking
- Ben Graham Valuation Model
- Buffett Retention Test
- DCF Valuation
- Dhandho IV
- Picking up 5-6 new stock idea’s for long term. Potential multi-bagger shares that can go 2x-5x-10x-50x. Applying live analysis on all these shares.
+91-9548 390 390
Request more information
Why Profit Idea
Trained 30000+ Traders and Investors
Highly Professional Education meeting best of the Industry standards
Learn from best Trainers and Practitioners (Traders and Investors)
Learn at your own pace
Fees and Schedule
Total Fees: Rs.99999/- (Rupees Ninety Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine Only). inclusive of GST
A. No! The course is advanced module for NCFM Derivatives. If you are a beginner you should start with Derivatives Basic module.
A. You will have nothing to unlearn so learning curve will be fast you would be able to start focusing on the winning trades straight away instead of going through confusing depictions from different people in the market.
A. Yes again. More than 50% of our sessions comprise of regular traders. You can hone your trading skills and reduce the loss-making trades by incorporating learnings from this Course. You will also learn about Back-testing and the strategies with which you can improve your existing trading system and enhance it.
A. You can attend the same workshop in the next available date free of cost.
A. Post the purchase, you will get an instant notification of your registration. Our team will also get in touch with you through email with the login instructions before the Course begins.
This workshop covers complete Candlestick trading strategies which can be use for trading in any Markets i.e. Stocks, Derivatives, Currency and Commodities across all the exchanges. There is no other advanced course on Candlesticks as such. However, if you wish to sign-up for other courses you can do so – which is completely optional.
No Reviews found for this course.